This list lets you start with today's releases and then go "back in time" to see previous movie and tv show releases on Netflix Egypt.
Hannah Gadsby returns for her second special and digs deep into the complexities of popularity, identity and her most unusual dog park encounter. She shared her story and started a stand-up revolution. Now she's back — and armed with even more unapologetic honesty.
- Comedies, Irreverent Stand-Up Comedy, Stand-Up Comedy
- Director(s): Madeleine Parry
- Actors: Hannah Gadsby
A police detective who loses everything to a criminal organization seeks payback when he gains special abilities through biotechnology. Widowed. Blinded. Framed for murder. They left him with nothing, and he'll do the same to them — eye for an eye.
- TV Action & Adventure, Korean TV Shows, TV Thrillers, K-dramas based on Webtoon, Sci-Fi TV
- Creator(s): Kang Cheol-woo, Do Hyun
- Actors: Choi Jin-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Cho Dong-hyuk, Jung Hye-in, Han Ji-wan, Kim Min-sang, Park Sun-ho
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in Egypt without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
From long resentments to deep secrets, an overdue family reunion erupts with drama when the matriarch makes a disturbing discovery. She reunited her family for an Easter luncheon. But rather than praise, this celebration will give rise to dysfunction.
- Dramas, Middle Eastern Movies
- Director(s): Lucien Bourjeily
- Actors: Farah Shaer, Jean Paul Hage, Samira Sarkis, Jenny Gebara, Laeticia Semaan, Nadim Abou Samra, Hussein Hijazi, Ghassan Chemali, Toni Habib, Wissam Boutros, Etafar Aweke, Nancy Karam, Mohamad Abbas
When a couple in the fast lane to splitsville accidentally careens into a murder, they take off on a wild race to find the killer and clear their names. A fizzling romance. A shocking crime. A ridiculous plan. They can't even figure out their relationship. How will they solve a murder?
- Crime Comedies, Romantic Comedies, Crime Movies, Comedies, Romantic Movies, Action Comedies
- Director(s): Michael Showalter
- Actors: Issa Rae, Kumail Nanjiani, Paul Sparks, Anna Camp, Kyle Bornheimer, Nicholas X. Parsons, Andrene Ward-Hammond, Catherine Cohen, Barry Rothbart
Tokyo: Harajuku, Daikanyama, soba. Magician Cyril Takayama cooks up food magic tricks, and pop star Ryota Katayose makes a guest appearance.
A widower believes he must marry off his three problematic daughters before he can pursue his real goal of marrying his secret love. He wants all of his daughters to get married. But the truth is he wants to have his own wedding much more.
- Romantic Comedies, Middle Eastern Movies, Comedies, Romantic Movies
- Director(s): Fouad El-Mohandes
- Actors: Fouad El-Mohandes, Sanaa Younes, Sherihan, Ahmed Rateb, Ijlal Zaki, Zakariya Mowafi
Torn between reuniting with one family and leaving another behind, Doel must choose between the two women he loves.
- Dramas, Movies Based on Books, Music & Musicals, Indonesian Movies
- Director(s): Rano Karno
- Actors: Rano Karno, Cornelia Agatha, Maudy Koesnaedi, Suty Karno, Mandra Naih, Aminah Tjendrakasih, Rey Bong, Akhmad Zulhoir Mardia
Pressured by cops into testifying as an eyewitness to a neighbor's murder, a children's TV host takes on a new persona after the trial.
- Crime Comedies, Crime Movies, Middle Eastern Movies, Comedies
- Director(s): Muhammad Fadl, Hany Motawie
- Actors: Adel Imam, Nahed Gabr, Omar El-Hariri, Nazim Sharawy, Badr Nofal, Saeed Tarabeek, Hala Fakher, Samir Waley Eldein, Sami Gawhar, Shawqi Shamekh, Nasr Seif
Mentored by an enigmatic tycoon, an ambitious young man faces a crisis when his rise in power draws him deep into the occult. Money. Luxury. Status. He thinks life at the top will set him free — but soon he will learn that membership has a price.
- African Movies, Horror Movies, Thriller Movies, Nollywood Movies
- Director(s): Ramsey Nouah
- Actors: Swanky JKA, Kenneth Okonkwo, Ramsey Nouah, Enyinna Nwigwe, Nancy Isime, Shawn Faqua, Munachi Abii, Zulu Adigwe
Hasan questions the booming cannabis industry, which is being dominated by rich white businessmen at the expense of small growers and people of color.