This list shows the Netflix titles released on a specific day in Japan.
Netflix released 2 movies and 2 brand new shows today. There was also 1 new episode of existing shows added.
Two astronauts attempt to brave a life in Earth's orbit on a record-setting mission to see if humans have the endurance to survive a flight to Mars. Floating through life on Earth can be easy. Floating through space as your life … not as much.
- Science & Nature Docs, Biographical Documentaries, US TV Shows, Docuseries, Science & Nature TV
- Actors: Scott Kelly
It's an interactive Kimmy special! Kimmy's getting married, but first she has to foil the Reverend's evil plot. It's your move: What should she do next? Explosions! Josh Groban! A dancing hamburger! Kimmy's on her biggest adventure yet — and you decide how the story goes.
- Dark Comedies, Sitcoms, Comedies, TV Comedies, US TV Shows
- Director(s): Claire Scanlon
- Actors: Ellie Kemper, Jane Krakowski, Tituss Burgess, Carol Kane, Jon Hamm, Daniel Radcliffe, Lauren Adams, Sara Chase, Sol Miranda, Amy Sedaris, Mike Carlsen, Dylan Gelula, Chris Parnell, Heidi Gardner, Jack McBrayer, Zak Orth, Fred Armisen, Johnny Knoxville
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in Japan without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
Inscrutable, incomparable or both? Famed French footballer Nicolas Anelka’s controversial legacy is explored in this in-depth documentary. Football took him around the world. On the field, he forged his own path amid scrutiny, controversy and brilliance.
- Sports Documentaries, Biographical Documentaries, Documentary Films
- Director(s): Franck Nataf
- Actors: Nicolas Anelka
Suspected of heinous crimes, they’ve avoided capture despite massive rewards and global investigations. A docuseries profiling the world’s most wanted. They've been on the run for decades. They top every country's most-wanted lists. So where could they be hiding?
- Crime Documentaries, Docuseries, French TV Shows, True Crime Documentaries
To pass the second gate, Soma and the other chefs must cook a dish worth at least $100 using only ingredients purchased from a convenience store.