This list shows the Netflix titles released on a specific day in Portugal.
Netflix released 5 movies and no brand new shows today. There were also 3 new episodes of existing shows added.
Released from a 30-year prison sentence in Iran, a poet embarks on a search for his wife, who believes he's been dead for decades. Based on true events. They were separated by political turmoil. But even as injustice haunts him, he's determined to rekindle their love.
- Social Issue Dramas, Dramas, Turkish Movies
- Director(s): Bahman Ghobadi
- Actors: Behrouz Vossoughi, Monica Bellucci, Yılmaz Erdoğan, Arash Labaf, Beren Saat, Caner Cindoruk, Belçim Bilgin, Umut Orkan Eskibatman, Ali Pourtash, Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan
Despondent on a desolate island, a suicidal sheep is thrown a lifeline by a quirky salesman, who offers him the gift of a lifetime.
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Dramas, Fantasy Movies, Dutch Movies
- Director(s): Mathieu Auvray
- Actors: Pierre Bokma, Reinout Scholten van Aschat
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in Portugal without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
At the Comic Strip's first Arabic stand-up show, Wonho Chung ratchets up the laughs by tackling unique names, life in Jordan, accents and more.
- Comedies, Stand-Up Comedy
- Director(s): Shaun Mir
- Actors: Wonho Chung
Science experts and celebrity activists unpack the ways in which the earth's soil may be the key to combating climate change and preserving the planet. To stop climate change, the focus has been on fixing the air above us. But the dirt beneath our feet is just as critical.
- Science & Nature Docs, Nature & Ecology Documentaries, Documentary Films
- Director(s): Joshua Tickell, Rebecca Harrell Tickell
- Actors: Woody Harrelson
In this documentary, South African rapper Nasty C hits the stage and streets of Tokyo, introducing himself to the city's sights, sounds and culture. He's nicknamed "the coolest kid in Africa." Put this rapper in Japan, and watch where his talents take him.
- Travel & Adventure Documentaries, African Movies, Hip-Hop, Music & Musicals, Food & Travel TV, Music & Concert Documentaries, South African Movies, Documentary Films
- Actors: Nasty C
Following a performance to celebrate the enthronement of the new emperor, the guys head to Jakarta, where they kick off their "Jet Storm" press tour.
The members express their appreciation to the fans as they prepare for the 50th and final performance of the 5x20 tour.
In the lead-up to their 20th anniversary, the guys open up about going digital and the challenges of launching their official social media accounts.