This list shows the Netflix titles released on a specific day in Russia.
Netflix released 3 movies and 2 brand new shows today.
Amped up with powers that make them faster, stronger and more agile than ever, the Dinotrux are back to face new challenges and meet new friends. They're still driven by friendship and loyalty, but the Dinotrux are about to find a whole new gear of supercharged fun.
- Kids' TV, TV Cartoons, TV Shows Based on Books
- Actors: Andrew Francis, Richard Ian Cox, Brian Drummond, Matt Hill, Ashleigh Ball, Paul Dobson
Host Felipe Castanhari explores science, history, mysteries and marvels, uncovering mind-blowing facts with help from his lab buddies. The Bermuda Triangle. Time travel. Zombie apocalypse. The science — and fun — behind some of the world’s biggest mysteries.
- Science & Nature Docs, Social & Cultural Docs, Docuseries, Science & Nature TV, Brazilian TV Shows
- Creator(s): Felipe Castanhari
- Actors: Felipe Castanhari, Lilian Regina, Bruno Miranda, Guilherme Briggs
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in Russia without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
Comedian and "Saturday Night Live" writer Sam Jay serves up fresh takes on relationships, travel nightmares, the audacity of white people and more. Touring museums on 'shrooms. Taking her girl to meet family. Peeing standing up. Her life is a trip, and there's a lot to unpack.
- Dark Comedies, Comedies, Irreverent Stand-Up Comedy, Stand-Up Comedy
- Director(s): Kristian Mercado
- Actors: Sam Jay
Cory's spending the summer at Camp Friendship with his best friend, Freddie. But jealousy flares when Freddie brings his cousin Rosie along for the ride. From bonfires and fireflies to exploring secret caves, summer at Camp Friendship is so much fun — and Cory can't wait!
- Children & Family Movies
- Director(s): Stanley Moore, Alex Woo
- Actors: Alan C. Lim, Smith Foreman, Abigail Vibat, Pfifer Chastain, Jim Capobianco, Neena-Sinaii Simpo, Eli Morse, Adelaide Hirasaki, Paul Killam, Kerry Gudjohnsen, Maisie Benson
As summer returns to Malibu, Team Flounder takes to the beach to host — and unexpectedly compete in — the International Beachmaster Competition. They’ve trained hard. They’ve saved lives. But can they compete with the best of the best? Time to get back to the beach.
- Children & Family Movies, Comedies, Action Comedies, Family Comedies, US Movies
- Director(s): Savage Steve Holland
- Actors: Ricardo Hurtado, Breanna Yde, Jackie R. Jacobson, Abby Donnelly, Alkoya Brunson, Jeff Meacham, Ella Gross, Carlos Sanson, JT Neal, Camaron Engels, Kirrilee Berger