- Netflix Countries:
- Dramas, Movies Based on Books, Japanese Movies
- Director(s): Yukihiko Tsutsumi
Diagnosed at age 49 with early-onset Alzheimer's disease, successful advertising executive Masayuki Saeki sees his near-perfect world turn upside down as he and his wife reel from the unexpected blow. His diagnosis was fatal. Doctors had no cure. But his family offered something even greater: love, courage, devotion.
Ken Watanabe, Kanako Higuchi, Kazue Fukiishi, Asami Mizukawa, Kenji Sakaguchi, Mitsuhiro Oikawa, Eri Watanabe, Teruyuki Kagawa, Hideji Otaki
You're missing out on thousands of Netflix movies in Canada
No matter which country you live in (even if it's the USA), there are thousands of movies and TV shows that you can't get on Netflix in your country. But with this system, you can unlock them in minutes!
- Visit Express-VPN.tv in your browser and create an account
- Download and install the software
- Choose your Netflix country
- Watch International Netflix!
Here's a few of the movies you can unlock and start watching from Canada