Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things
Netflix Hong Kong
- Hong Kongese Netflix Release: October 5, 2017
- Netflix Countries:
- Lifestyle, Science & Nature Docs, US Movies, Documentaries, Social & Cultural Docs
- Director(s): Matt D'Avella
People dedicated to rejecting the American ideal that things bring happiness are interviewed in this documentary showing the virtues of less is more. More, newer, cooler: That's the American Dream. But these creative people see the dream as being more about happiness.Watch on Netflix
Joshua Fields Millburn, Ryan Nicodemus
You're missing out on thousands of Netflix movies in Hong Kong
No matter which country you live in (even if it's the USA), there are thousands of movies and TV shows that you can't get on Netflix in your country. But with this system, you can unlock them in minutes!
- Visit Express-VPN.tv in your browser and create an account
- Download and install the free software
- Choose your Netflix country
- Watch International Netflix!
Here's a few of the movies you can unlock and start watching from Hong Kong