- Netflix Countries:
- Social Issue Dramas, Dramas, Middle Eastern Movies, Comedies
- Director(s): Amin Dora
When the father of a boy with Down syndrome resists his neighbors' efforts to have the child institutionalized, miraculous events begin to occur. Something about him is different. Soon, strange phenomena will challenge the beliefs of the people in his little town.Watch on Netflix
Georges Khabbaz, Lara Rain, Emmanuel Khairallah, Samir Youssef, Camille Salameh, Rodrigue Sleiman, Caroline Labaki, Giselle Boueiz, Christine Choueiri
You're missing out on thousands of Netflix movies in New Zealand
No matter which country you live in (even if it's the USA), there are thousands of movies and TV shows that you can't get on Netflix in your country. But with this system, you can unlock them in minutes!
- Visit Express-VPN.tv in your browser and create an account
- Download and install the software
- Choose your Netflix country
- Watch International Netflix!
Here's a few of the movies you can unlock and start watching from New Zealand