This list shows the Netflix titles released on a specific day in South Korea.
Netflix released 2 movies and 1 brand new show today. There was also 1 season of existing shows released.
With Hell overwhelmed by an exploding population of sinners, bureaucrat Hozuki works diligently to keep the flames of punishment burning on time. What hell needs right now is a coolheaded problem-solver. Hozuki’s just the demon for the job.
- Anime Series, Japanese TV Shows, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Anime, TV Shows Based on Manga
- Actors: Hiroki Yasumoto, Takashi Nagasako, Yumiko Kobayashi, Toko Aoyama, Koji Yusa, Tetsuya Kakihara, Takashi Matsuyama, Atsumi Tanezaki, Daisuke Hirakawa, Hiroki Goto, Eri Kitamura
Science experts and celebrity activists unpack the ways in which the earth's soil may be the key to combating climate change and preserving the planet. To stop climate change, the focus has been on fixing the air above us. But the dirt beneath our feet is just as critical.
- Science & Nature Docs, Nature & Ecology Documentaries, Documentary Films
- Director(s): Joshua Tickell, Rebecca Harrell Tickell
- Actors: Woody Harrelson
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in South Korea without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
While searching for her missing mother, intrepid teen Enola Holmes uses her sleuthing skills to outsmart big brother Sherlock and help a runaway lord. Her mother? Vanished. Her brothers, Sherlock and Mycroft? Useless. To solve this mystery, she'll go it alone. The game is afoot.
- Children & Family Movies, Action & Adventure, Dramas, Crime Movies, Crime Dramas, Adventures, Crime Action & Adventure, Movies Based on Books, Mysteries, Period Pieces, Family Features
- Director(s): Harry Bradbeer
- Actors: Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill, Sam Claflin, Helena Bonham Carter, Louis Partridge, Burn Gorman, Adeel Akhtar, Susan Wokoma, Frances de la Tour, Fiona Shaw
Writer, director and food enthusiast Jon Favreau and chef Roy Choi explore food in and out of the kitchen with accomplished chefs and celebrity friends. He played a chef in a movie, but he's still learning to be one in life. Luckily he's got a master to help get him there.