This list lets you start with today's releases and then go "back in time" to see previous movie and tv show releases on Netflix Sweden.
Following four hopeful competitors, this documentary explores Indian Americans' decades-long success at the biggest spelling contest in the U.S. Razor-sharp focus. Relentless studying. Sheer talent. Spelling is their superpower — and this is their story.
- Children & Family Movies, Social & Cultural Docs, Documentary Films
- Director(s): Sam Rega
True and Bartleby travel to the other side of the Neverending Rainbow to bring back Dillydally — a brave explorer who's the Rainbow King's best friend! Over the rainbow — and on to adventure! Join True and her best pal Bartleby on a colorful quest that's full of twists and turns.
- TV Cartoons, Kids' TV, Canadian TV Shows
- Creator(s): Jeff Borkin, Samuel Borkson, Arturo Sandoval III, Bill Schultz, Mary Bredin, Frank Falcone
- Actors: Michela Luci, Jamie Watson, Eric Peterson, Anna Claire Bartlam, Nicolas Aqui, Cory Doran, Julie Lemieux, Derek McGrath
Here are a few movies and shows you can't watch in Sweden without a VPN.
We've got step-by-step instructions for how to unlock Netflix around the world.
Life is ever-delightful — and ever-challenging — for a group of friends in their twilight years as they rediscover themselves through love and family. It's never too late to mend old relationships or start new romances — or to learn how to live in the moment.
- TV Dramas, Korean TV Shows
- Creator(s): Hong Jong-chan, No Hee-kyung
- Actors: Shin Gu, Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Hye-ja, Na Mun-hee, Ju Hyun, Youn Yuh-jung, Park Won-suk, Go Du-sim, Ko Hyun-jung
The isolated life of an extreme introvert is thrown out of order when his company hires a new employee: a cheery extrovert who's not all she seems. All his employees have heard the terrible rumors about him. Only one gets close enough to realize that he's not so bad.
- TV Comedies, Romantic TV Comedies, Korean TV Shows
- Creator(s): Song Hyeon-wuk, Joo Hwa-mi
- Actors: Yeon Woo-jin, Park Hye-su, Yoon Bak, Gong Seung-yeon
As staff on a luxury yacht, a young crew navigates life at sea as workplace romances, demanding guests and waves of drama threaten their happy voyage.
- Reality TV, Science & Nature TV, US TV Shows
- Creator(s): Mark Cronin
- Actors: Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain, Ben Robinson, Eddie Lucas, Amy Johnson, Kelly Johnson
The hit reality franchise takes up residence in Beverly Hills, where well-heeled frenemies fight, drink and primp their way to maximum drama. Hollywood backstories and hot hubbies. Strong cocktails and claws-out catfights. Everyone pays to play in this zip code.
- Reality TV, US TV Shows
- Actors: Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammer, Brandi Glanville, Yolanda Hadid, Carlton Elizabeth, Joyce Giraud
Catfights, career blunders and campy sidekicks help crank up the drama in the third installment of the "Real Housewives" franchise, which hits the hottest neighborhoods in Atlanta to capture the highs and lows of life in the Peach State.
- Reality TV, US TV Shows
- Actors: NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Lisa Wu
In this sequel to Meet the Parents, newly engaged Greg and Pam join Pam's straitlaced family on an RV trip to Miami to meet Greg's eccentric parents. Who could he possibly hate more than his future son-in-law? Hint: The Focker doesn't fall far from the tree.
- Comedies, Slapstick Comedies, Family Cozy Time
- Director(s): Jay Roach
- Actors: Robert De Niro, Ben Stiller, Dustin Hoffman, Barbra Streisand, Blythe Danner, Teri Polo, Owen Wilson, Spencer Pickren, Bradley Pickren, Alanna Ubach
Bravo's Emmy-winning reality series documents the tantrums and friendships that erupt in the kitchen when a group of aggressive "cheftestants" cook their hearts out in a heated competition to be crowned Top Chef.
- Reality TV, Competition Reality TV, US TV Shows, Food & Travel TV
- Actors: Tom Colicchio, Padma Lakshmi, Gail Simmons, Ted Allen, Toby Young, Eric Ripert, Anthony Bourdain, Katie Lee Joel
The triple wedding trends toward disaster as one detail after another falls through. But is it a curse ... or a sign of big surprises to come?