- Netflix Countries:
- Sports Documentaries, Biographical Documentaries, Social & Cultural Docs, Sports Movies, Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling, Sports & Fitness, Japanese Movies, Documentary Films
- Director(s): Matt Kay
In an ancient sport traditionally reserved for men, 20-year-old female sumo prodigy Hiyori attempts to revolutionize Japan’s national pastime. Her dreams of women competing professionally ring true to this day. Now she’s pushing for a change to make it a reality.Watch on Netflix
You're missing out on thousands of Netflix movies in Taiwan
No matter which country you live in (even if it's the USA), there are thousands of movies and TV shows that you can't get on Netflix in your country. But with this system, you can unlock them in minutes!
- Visit Express-VPN.tv in your browser and create an account
- Download and install the software
- Choose your Netflix country
- Watch International Netflix!
Here's a few of the movies you can unlock and start watching from Taiwan