- Netflix Countries:
- Food & Travel TV, Documentaries, Social & Cultural Docs, Japanese Movies
- Director(s): Erik Shirai
This film offers a rare peek at the daily life of the artisans of Yoshida Brewery, where devotion and skill combine in the ancient art of saké making. They live for saké, and with it. Six months a year, these craftsman make the Japanese brew in a centuries-old tradition.Watch on Netflix
You're missing out on thousands of Netflix movies in the USA
No matter which country you live in (even if it's the USA), there are thousands of movies and TV shows that you can't get on Netflix in your country. But with this system, you can unlock them in minutes!
- Visit Express-VPN.tv in your browser and create an account
- Download and install the software
- Choose your Netflix country
- Watch International Netflix!
Here's a few of the movies you can unlock and start watching from the USA